We started this group for people that live locally, so they could buy, sell, or trade their items to others in the area.
In the 59 corridor:
- New caney
What’s different about our Buy Sell group?
- We spend real advertising dollars to promote this group on Facebook & Instagram.
- Since the group is new, we made a one-year commitment with Facebook for advertising.
- The groups success lies largely in it's members willingness to share. promote and add friends that they know would like to be in the group.
Findley White Inc. has been doing business in Porter since 1979 as Redi-Cash and now Independent Pawn. Great opportunity to join a group that has a long history of serving our community.
Rules of engagement:
- There will be no cursing in this group – ever. What is good for the goose is not always good for the gander.
- Do not advertise your business on this group. We are not interested in your career, only in your opinions and relevant information as per the group type. Buy-Sell-Trade
- All opinions will be treated with mutual respect, unless they violate the rules. Treat your fellow Facebook group members with that same respect.
- If a single individual starts a discussion that all other members disagree with, it may, at the discretion of the group admin, be considered trolling. Trolls will be booted out of the group.
- If a member personally attacks another member with words that are harmful, threatening or not in-line with our mutual respect policy, that member will receive one warning. If it happens again we will remove the member from the group.
- Please stick to the mission statement of this Facebook group. Irrelevant content does not belong here. It belongs on other pages.
- Do not post graphic or disturbing photos, videos and other media in this group. If you are not sure about the content that you want to post, email the group admin email@example.com
- If someone mentions you by name please respond directly to that person on the same post. If the comment is inflammatory, please report it to the group admin.
- Think before you post! This is Facebook, one of the biggest sites on the internet – what goes up can never really comes down. Respect the privacy of others!
- Be aware that posting more than 5 discussions on the same day needs to be justified to the group admin, or it will be considered spam. Excludes items for sale or trade.
- It is considered impolite to repost or draw attention to the fact that a group admin or moderator has deleted your comment.
- If you are going to comment, we would prefer it if you could try and add valuable discussion to the conversation. Be friendly, be fair and use common sense.
- The Facebook group admin is entitled to deny entry to any member they choose. They are also allowed to boot out members that don’t comply with the house rules.
- For any [specific] inquiries please refer to contact information VIA our Facebook page or website. This is just the Facebook group, not the business itself!
- When you share attachments in our Facebook group please make sure that your settings are on ‘public’ or no-one will be able to see your attachment.
Items that can’t be sold or traded in this group:
2. Items of a sexual nature or otherwise not appropriate for all users.
Read Facebook Policies Regularly:
By joining our group you consent to aforementioned rules set fourth. You also consent to Independent Pawn advertising various events, promotions and items. The group is owned by Independent Pawn and maintained by it's employees.